Ecommerce Website DevelopmentApril 8, 2016
Select Colour For Your BusinessApril 8, 2016
So you have decided to sell your products or services online. Great decision!
Having an ecommerce website can increase your business many times and help you do business across geographical boundaries. But unless an ecommerce website is properly created, it will not do you much good. In order to have successful online ecommerce business, make sure you keep these points in your mind when you are getting your online store created.
- It should reinforce your existing branding and should be designed accordingly.
- Make sure you always use professionally taken photographs of your products on your website. Since photos are the main thing that attracts customers and builds trust.
- Have professional copy written for your website.
- have an interesting about us page, if possible add your photograph with little bio and your journey. People like to know about the face behind the company and feel more connected. This in turn build trust.
- Mobile friendly
- Clear Shipping Policies.
- SSLs – – Trust and credibility
- Display that your website is secure.
- Try to have as many payment methods as you can in your website.
From marketing point for view:
- Make sure you have email subscription setup. Preferably in pop up when someone enters the website. Email marketing is most cost effective way to market your products and have given maximum ROI till date.
- Track your visitors and their behaviour at your website.
- Set up social media.
- Abandoned cart recovering.
- Onpage SEO
- Reviews & Feedback form
- Make sure you have enabled cross sells and upsells in your store.
- Special offers on homepage
- Live chat
- Suggestive search